Openings with Invensys,Hyderabad.
Education: M.E. / B.E. (Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical / Communication / Instrumentation)
Experience Required: typically requires 3-9+ years of related experience.
1. Strong Windows application development skills using Microsoft technologies (SDK, Win32 API, C, C++, MFC, COM, ATL, STL, DCOM, ASP, ADO, SQL Services, VC++, XML).
2. Strong design, programming, unit testing, debugging and bug fixing skills.
3. Experience in gathering requirements, documenting design, testing builds and providing secondary level training.
1. Experience or exposure to developing applications using the .NET framework, OOAD or product development is a plus.
2. Experience of working to CENELEC, IEC, ISO, IEEE or CMM standards is preferable.
3. Exposure to requirements engineering, configuration management, UML Modelling, unit / automated testing, static analysis (PolySpace) and coding enforcement tools is a plus.
4. Experience or exposure to Ada development, Assembly programming and any Hardware knowledge is a plus.
5. Good soft-skills such as problem solving, communication, interpersonal and team playing.
Description of Position Responsibilities:
1. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
2. Provides technical support to resolve customer problems related to product performance and systems applications.
3. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
4. Develops clear functional and/or design specifications. Writes engineering and user documentation for complex software.
5. Performs analysis of software configurations. Evaluates problems relative to system design and magnitude of coding relative to hardware and software capabilities planned for design.
6. Designs, develops and modifies software of varied complexity, with involvement at all stages, from the initial concept through the detailed design and release to manufacturing and customers, per established Company standards.
7. Independently resolves all levels of bugs and problems in several areas and designs complete fixes for systems problems. Manages multiple product bug lists, as necessary.
8. Prepares, analyzes and evaluates diagnostic programs to ensure correct functionality of operational requirements.
9. Optimizes the code for better performance and maintenance.
10. Transfers design and/or implementation knowledge to documentation engineers; answering specific questions of documentation engineers.
11. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
12. May coordinate and direct the work of engineering and other technical staff as project leader for assignments of limited scope
If you are interested with the above opening please mail your updated profile along with the following details:
Referemnces would be highly appreciated.
Mail you resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org