Do send us your updated resume, answering the following queries which are mandatory for the further processing:
***Checklist Is Mandatory ****
1. Did you ever had any communication with any of the UBS HR?
if yes please mention the date and HR name:
2. Have you Read the Job Description?
3. Can We Process your CV for the Below JD?
4. Are you Ready to take Interview on Working Days?
5. Current CTC(Fixed + Varable):
6. Expected CTC(Fixed + Variable):
7. Join Time Required:
8. Are you Holding Any Offers Currently:
10. Date Of Birth:
11. Contact Number (Mobile & Residence Number)"
12. Alternate Contact Number:
13. Two professional references (Do mention their e-mail id"s and contact numbers)
14. Home town:
15. contact Number at Home Town:
16. Current Location:
17. Are you ready to relocate to Hyd?
Client: UBS (www.ubs.com)
UBS is a financial services company, headquartered in Basel and Zürich, Switzerland. We are a private banking, investment banking, institutional investing, and securities firm. We are also a global asset manager and does retail and commercial banking in Switzerland. UBS AG is the world"s largest wealth manager.
UBS India Service Center (ISC) in Hyderabad supports its asset management, wealth management and investment banking businesses. We have over 800 employees and looking at major expansion plans in India. UBS ISC is a captive set-up. The ISC provides UBS" businesses with offshore business process services, IT infrastructure support and research and analytics focusing on equities, investment banking, wealth and asset management. Our purpose is to help our clients make financial decisions with confidence. We use our resources to develop effective solutions and services for our clients.
Role: Senior Developer/Sr. Engineer
To enhance the A4 application on a business need basis. The existing code base is multi-threaded. A good understanding of synchronization issues is very essential. Work with a global team in understanding and prioritizing requirements. Provide production support on an as need basis.
1. To enhance and unit test the functional requirements of A4 application.
2. Work with global team to understand, prioritize requirements co-ordinate releases.
3. Ensure the quality of delivery matches the stringent client focused technology requirements.
4. Provide production support on a need basis.
Masters in Computer Science and 5 years experience.
Very strong in C++.
Multi-threading a must.
Strong server side programming experience. Good working knowledge of SQL and databases.
Good communication skills.
Desired: Team player, Experience of working in a global environment. Work experience in Messaging protocols.
C++, Multi-threading, SQL, messaging protocols.
Years of Experience: 5 years or more.
Nature of Experience:
Server side C++, multi-threaded environment, databases, messaging protocols. Investment banking domain a big plus.
Essential Skills / Aptitude:
Good problem solving skills.
Appreciate your kind support in forwarding this e-mail to your colleagues and friends who might be interested in this opportunity.