- Develop HMI functional specifications from product requirements
- Develop High-level, low-level software design specifications
- Develop Code as per design specification and peform unit testing
- Trouble-shoot issues reported during development and post development phases
- Maintain product install scripts
- Provide time and effort estimates for small modules
- Perform code reviews and provide technical assistance to junior developers
- Provide creative input on new features and user interface issues by assisting in the review of functional designs
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development procedures
- Work collaboratively with the global teams
- Graduate in Comp Sc/Electrical/Electronics/E&CE Engineering, MSc(Comp Sc/Electronics), MCA.
- 2 ~ 6 yrs of experience in Software development with strong VC++ 6.0, MFC, Win32 SDK skills and Install Scripts using Install Shield or Windows Installer
- Hands-on experience in Multi-threading, Socket Programming and Serial Communication
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC processes and work experience in at least one full lifecycle project
- Experience in Rougewave Stingray Studio, Quinn-Curtis Graphical libraries, Rational Tools, UML, InstallShield is preferable
- Experience in Electrical Protection, SCADA, HMI or any Electrical/Electronics systems will be an added advantage
- Good understanding and implementation experience of Communication Protocols
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
Location : Hyderabad
For more details regarding the client contact me ASAP
Pls do mention the following details
Total yrs of Exp.
Relevant yrs of Exp.
Reason for change
Do refer your friends and colleagues working on the same.
Essential Engineering Solutions
Mention the following details also:
Total yrs of Experience:
Relevant years of Experience:
Reason for change:
Permanent or Contract:
Date of birth:
Educational Qualification (Branch,percentage,year of passing):
Any bond with the current organization