Walk-in for exciting positions in
Software Product Development (C++ on WINDOWS)
Pune – Saturday, June 21st 2008.
Symantec is a global leader in infrastructure software, enabling businesses and consumers to have confidence in a connected world. The company helps customers protect their infrastructure, information, and interactions by delivering software and services that address risks to security, availability, compliance, and performance. Headquartered in Cupertino, Calif., Symantec has operations in 40 countries. More information is available at http://www.symantec.com/
they are currently seeking Software professionals specializing in C++ to build next generation products at our Pune development center. The position description is as below:
Software Developers – C++ on WINDOWS:
The positions require candidates to have expertise in understanding product requirements and develop complex C++ code on the WINDOWS platform.
The ideal candidates will demonstrate:
• Excellent knowledge of and hands-on expertise in C, C++ programming on Windows
• Sound knowledge of the Windows operating system
• Good expertise in design, specifically object-oriented analysis & design
• Working knowledge of any of OOAD, COM is desirable
• Good communication skills
Experience and Education Qualification for the event (Eligibility):
• All positions are individual contributor development positions.
• Candidates should have 3 - 8 years full time industry work experience in Software development.
• BE (CS/IT) /B-Tech (CS / IT) /MCA/MCS or similar educational background
• Candidates are required to carry a hard copy of the updated resume.
• The resumes will be screened and short listed.
• Short listed Candidates will be required to undergo a written test, based on which they would be further short listed for interviews.
• Interviews will be conducted on the same day.
• Candidates below 3 years will not be eligible for the test and interviews.
Test Date – Saturday, June 21st 2008
Reporting Time: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Opp Hotel Mahabaleshwar,
If you are unable to attend the event; send your resumes