· This is Krishna Mohan from ADDONE IT CONSULTING. We have openings with one of my client in Mumbai for Java SSE / Weblogic Portal Lead / Weblogic Portal SSE / JAVA, J2EE Technical Architect openings.
Java SSE (Struts, Hibernate)
Exp : 4-6 yrs
Location : Mumbai
This is for High End Java
Sal 8 laks Max
Java Core Java, JSP, Oracle Plsql
Exp : 4-6 yrs
Location : Mumbai
Sal : 8 laks Max
Weblogic Portal / Websphere Portal SSE AND LEAD Openings
SSE Weblogic Portal Websphere Portal -
Total Exp: - 4 – 6yrs
Weblogic Portal Exp: - 1+yrs
CTC we can offer is :- 7.5 lpamax
Number of Positions: - 5
Sal : 7 to 8 laksmax
Lead Weblogic Portal / Websphere Portal -
Total Exp: - 8 – 12yrs
Weblogic Portal Exp: - 2+yrs
CTC we can offer is :- 12 lpa max
Number of Positions: - 2
Sal : 12 laks
These positions requires
- Hands on experience on web based Java/J2EE projects.
- Strong team skills and should be able to lead a team
- Self motivation, flexibility, and a high level of personal initiative
- Experience in the full life-cycle of software development: requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgments
- Worked in Agile methodologies and involved in SCRUM meetings
- 5+ years object oriented analysis and design
- Development experience in BEA Weblogic portal
- 5+ years Java enterprise application development
- Development experience with middleware technologies.
- 5+ years Oracle PL / SQL programming experience required
- Broad understanding of data, application and presentation layer software technologies and systems (e.g. HTML, XML, Java, Web Services, SOA, SOAP, Linux) required
- WebSphere, JBoss, etc
Any of the portals with Java skills
Web logic Portal
Web sphere portal (in general J2EE Portal, JSR-168 compliant)
Apache Beehive will be good to have.
Exp level: - 3.5+- 8yrs
Number of Positions: - 10
Designation: - SSE / TL level.
JAVA J2EE TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
EXP: 8 + YRS
SAL: 16 -17 LAKS
Java j2ee technical Architect
· 8 + OVERALL EXPERIENCE
· 3+ CORE ARCHITECTURE
· Technical Skills
· Architect with J2EE technologies
· Designed and implemented distributed systems
· Excellent with RDBMS and data modeling
· Strong exposure to Application Servers
· Extremely proficient on core as well as J2EE design patterns
· Should have designed & implemented SOA, Web-services solutions.
· Extremely good on UML
Experience on performance monitoring & improvement a plus.
Experience Level 8+ years IT experience
· Technology stack :JDK 1.6, Core-Java, J2EE
· Web 2.0 awareness, AJAX.
· MVC frameworks like Struts/Spring
· Persistence framework experience like Hibernate/iBatis
· Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, triggers.
· Awareness of ETL tools like Informatica will be an advantage.
Aware ness of Configuration tools like Clear-case/CVS/SVN.
· Responsibilities Interfacing with key stakeholders like Product Management group/Software specification group to participate in dicussions.
· Come up with High level design proposals.
· Review low-level design documents.
· Demonstrates traceability between design & requirements
· Modeling - business process, logical & physical (data)
· Identify candidate and alternative architecture & designs & do trade off analysis
· Prepare architectural & design docs and presentations
· Identify solutions
· Participate in designing frameworks.
· Review technical artifacts
· Sets standards and best practices in design & development for project team
· Should have been involved in Prototype, experiment (POC) & simulate
· Support scoping activities
· Identify technical risks and mitigate them
· Ensures performance considerations are part of design and implementation.
· Sound knowledge of at-least 1 dev methodologies i.e. MSF, SCRUM, RUP, XP
Expert in SDLC processes i.e. Configuration Management, Release Management, Testing, and Tools Integration
· Other details Very good verbal & written communication skills expected
· Required to work independently
Solution oriented approach
Please mention Subject Line clearly to which position you want to apply.
Name / Position / current Location / Total Exp / Relevant Exp
Example: Mohan / Java –SSE / Mumbai / 6 years / 4 years
If you are interested in this please forward your Updated CV along with your CTC, ECTC, and NP. For further clarification you can reach at
Manjusha | Client Relation - Executive | firstname.lastname@example.org | M: +91.9908000669 | L : 040 -23737728 |www.addoneconsulting.com|
Address : ADDONE IT CONSULTING PVT Ltd , 8-2-182 3rd Floor Shakuntala Nilayam , Srinagar Colony Main Road , Panjagutta , Hyderabad - 82