Hector & Streak is the premier provider of executive human capital solutions. For the last several years Hector & Streak has specialized in chief executive, board member and senior-level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients, including multinational corporations, mid-cap and startup companies across the globe.
Today we serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role, creating value for our clients through the assessment and recruitment of top-level management resources. We provide utmost discretion and believe in building long-term relationships with our clients & Candidates. (Pl visit us at www.hectorandstreak.com)
Our client is IT MNC Company.
Sr. Business Analyst
* A Senior Business Analyst is responsible for analysing a business�s requirements and describing the system to be built, typically using use case modelling and other structured techniques.
* Able to take part in describing and reviewing business processes with the client, as necessary. Has experience of facilitating workshops and is capable of liaising with the client senior management to obtain buy-in and sign-off.
* Is familiar with Information Management processes and technologies such as Information Architecture, EDRMS, BPM, Workflow, Metadata and Taxonomy Management, Portals, Search Engine, Business Rules Engine.
* Capable of leading a work-stream of analysts and co-ordinating the gathering of requirements, within the limits of the defined scope as well as taking overall responsibility for the deliverables.
* Will have the capability to support the sales process (bid process and sales winning), as well as be able to contribute to the definition of the delivery methodology.
* As an expert in their field, will have some coaching and mentoring responsibilities.
* Is responsible for gathering detailed requirements, typically in the form of use cases or functional specifications.
* Will also capture user interface requirements, possibly with the help of a web designer, designer or developer who will provide any user interface prototypes. Will be involved in requirements workshops with the client, taking on some facilitation responsibilities as necessary.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential.
* Must possess good commercial judgement in containing the scope of work. Typically will work as part of an analysis team in a structured environment utilising contemporary tools and techniques.
* Will be able to take sole analyst responsibility for packages of work within a project.
* Should have excellent technical skills on RUP, UML, OOAD, SOA, BPMN.
* Should be proficient in MS Office tools.
* Should have knowledge of the following tools - Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Rose, Rational SoDA utility, Source forge, ERWin (preferable).
* Should be proficient in a business process modelling tool � Visio (essential) Websphere Business Modeler (preferable).
MUST have 4-8 years of experience
Suitable candidates may forward their updated profiles in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Pravin Kulkarni (Direct Number): 022 6516 6669
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now