his is with reference to the profile we got from Naukri, We (Spacelabs Healthcare Solutions pvt. Ltd.) Have immediate openings for SWE II (Software Engineer II) for our R & D team located in Hyderabad.
Please find the JD and the details regarding the company for your reference.
Spacelabs Healthcare Solutions is a product development company.
US based MNC.
Has more than 30 years of exp in US market.
Working on Healthcare domain, is into the R & D of Healthcare products (patient monitoring systems).
Please log on to www.spacelabshealthcare.com to know more about us.
A Software Engineer II shall be responsible for the development and testing of software deliverables. Personal development skills in design, implementation, and testing/debug are essential. Additionally, the ability to effectively work within a team of engineers is critical. Adherence to schedule and quality processes and procedures must be demonstrated in this position.
• Ability to accomplish assigned tasks with only moderate supervision.
• Good written and oral communication skills appropriate for assignment.
• Good documentation skills and discipline.
• Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process.
• Participate in technical reviews to ensure product quality.
• Regular status reports of development activities.
• Continue to advance skills professionally and technically.
• Successful completion of other tasks as assigned.
• Ability to find creative solutions to moderately defined problems.
• Participate or lead software design efforts.
• Creation of software for testing and product release.
• Unit testing & debugging of production software.
Position requires a degree in B.E/B.Tech (M.E/M.Tech preferred) in the fields of EE/ECE/CS or MCA degree or equivalent experience. Additionally, a minimum of three years of experience in Software Development is required.
• Experience in creating real-time embedded software applications and middleware software for real-time or near real-time applications is needed.
• Experience in creating Windows based UI applications, small data archives or databases for real-time or near real-time applications is needed.
• Must be fluent in C++, MFC/.Net Framework, Windows OS concepts, and good development practices.
• Windows CE/Windows XP Embedded programming experience required.
Strong Technical Skills in requirements definition, designing, code, testing, and debugging.
At least 3 years of experience in software development under Windows environment (preferably in a real-time embedded), SDLC, and C/C++. Proficient in Windows OS concepts, Windows CE/Windows Embedded XP Concepts, and OOAD/Structured analysis and design.
Kindly forward your update resume with the following details and also please furnish the following details:
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Kiran | Sr. Recruiter |Hyderabad
Spacelabs Healthcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
An OSI Systems Company.
Mobile : 9989774037
Direct : 040 - 3980 3600 | 3671