Wipro Technologies is a global provider of consulting, IT Services, and outsourced R&D, infrastructure outsourcing and business process services. We deliver technology-driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of Global 2000 customers. With over 25 years in the Information Technology business, Wipro is the largest outsourced R & D Services provider and one of the pioneers in the remote delivery of services.
We deliver unmatched business value to customers through a combination of process excellence, quality frameworks and service delivery innovation. Wipro is the World"s first PCMM, CMM and CMMi Level 5 certified software Services Company and the first outside USA to receive the IEEE Software Process Award. We are the first services company to embrace Six Sigma, lean manufacturing and factory model concepts to software engineering.
We have a wide geographical diversity of operations with over 40 development centers and 10 near shore centers spread across India, Japan, China, Eastern Europe, France, Austria, Sweden, Germany, UK and USA.
We came across your profile on Monster.com and found it of interest.
To be a part of the immensely talented "Wiproite" family we invite you to let us consider your profile. The requirement for which we would be considering your profile is;
Title: Sr. Developer /Technical Lead/PM
• At least 1 year exposure to mobile application development
• Knowledge of Software development processes and methodologies
• Strong communication and documentation skills
• Hands on experience in developing applications in any of the following technologies WAP, Handset experience, VC++, Java/J2EE, XHTML, WAP, .NET, C#
• Good understanding of Mobile O.S. (Palm, Symbian, Wince, Windows Mobile, J2ME, eVC++, BREW)
• Understanding of SMS, MMS, LBS, GIS, WAP Browsers, would be added advantage.
Request you to provide the following details with your updated resume.
Highest Fulltime Qualification & Year of Passing:
Place of birth:
Previous Employers (Please share the information for all the previous employments)
1.Name of the employer:
2.Duration (From and To):
3.Mode of Salary payment (Cash/Bearer Cheque/Account Payee Cheque/Bank Account)
1. Name of the employer:
2. Duration (From):
3. Mode of Salary payment (Cash/Bearer Cheque/Account Payee Cheque/Bank Account)
4. Current CTC:
5. Expected CTC:
Have you taken interview with Wipro in last 6 months?