Application packaging openings with a Product development company in Chennai.
Our client is a leading developer of semiconductor system solutions wireless and other network communications products.Our client combines its wireless and networking systems expertise with high-performance radio frequency (RF), mixed signal and digital semiconductor design skills to provide highly integrated chipsets that are manufactured on low-cost, standard complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) processes. Atheros technology is being used by a broad base of leading customers, including personal computer, networking equipment and consumer device manufacturers.
* Design and develop Installer packaging for the software applications on Windows OS platform
* Assess and scope customer feature requests to determine engineering project plan
perl (web interface (cgi) for build and build processing) programming.
* Support software releases during test and release cycles
* Bachelor or Master degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
* 2+ years of applicable work experience
* knowledge of makefile/perl (web interface) programming in Linux.
* Strong understanding of Windows/Linux OS and Network protocols
* Expertise in InstallShield (InstallScript and Basic MSI), Perl
* Experience in design and development of GUI using InstallShield
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Package design, implementation and testing experience
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Experince :2 to 5 years
Job Location :Chennai
Please forward your updated profile ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details
Would appreciate if you could refer your friends / colleagues who would be interested for the same.