Sr. Tech Analyst –EBS
Experience: 3 years
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Understand functional design and provide a technical architecture that will meet functional design
- Ability to read a software requirement and produce a technical specification.
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task.
- Recognize opportunities to turn customizations into generalized enhancements. Reuse Code Implementation across multiple customers
- Develop required functionality and feature by coding on .Net platform & Internal Framework.
- Review code and ensure it conforms to standards.
- Help improve quality of existing code base
- Execute unit testing for the new functionality developed.
- Ensure that code is scalable for high performance scenarios
- Guide the team members for better execution in project life cycle
- Educational qualification: BE/MCA.
- Should have good knowledge on XML and Webservices
- Strong and proved ASP.NET programming using C# ;database concepts; OO analysis and design under SDLC environment.
- SQL Server EXPERIENCE IS A MUST.
- Should have worked in an n-tier environment.
- Strong knowledge of web based Technologies.
- MCP/MCAD certifications is a plus
- E-Commerce knowledge is a plus
Type of position: Full time non-exempt position
Travel: About 25% travel to US is expected whenever required.
-Compensation: Best with the industry standards
Shift : General
- Health Insurance
- Late night drop facility
- Employee contribution to provident fund
How to apply:
Please email email@example.com with Job Code: 'Sr. Technical Analyst ' in the subject of the email, a resume in Microsoft word format and a cover letter in the body of the email stating your interest & qualifications.