Please convey your interest through reply with your updated resume ASAP.
Company: General Electric
Title - Tech Engr / Lead Engineer / Tech Lead
Role - Software Developer / System Designer
Experience: 2 – 6 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
• Develop HMI functional specifications from product requirements
• Develop High-level, low-level software design specifications
• Develop Code as per design specification and peform unit testing
• Trouble-shoot issues reported during development and post development phases
• Maintain product install scripts
• Provide time and effort estimates for small modules
• Perform code reviews and provide technical assistance to junior developers
• Provide creative input on new features and user interface issues by assisting in the review of functional designs
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development procedures
• Work collaboratively with the global teams
• Graduate in Comp Sc / Electrical / Electronics / E&CE Engineering, MSc (Comp Sc / Electronics), MCA
• 2-6 years of experience in Software development with strong VC++ 6.0, MFC, Win32 SDK skills and Install Scripts using Install Shield or Windows Installer
• Hands-on experience in Multi-threading, Socket Programming and Serial Communication
• Excellent knowledge of SDLC processes and work experience in at least one full lifecycle project
• Experience in Rougewave Stingray Studio, Quinn-Curtis Graphical libraries, Rational Tools, UML, InstallShield is preferable
• Experience in Electrical Protection, SCADA, HMI or any Electrical/Electronics systems will be an added advantage
• Good understanding and implementation experience of Communication Protocols
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Please mention the following (Mandatory):-
Full Name: Middle Name, Initial (Not for Official) –
Two E-Mail Addresses:
GE is a multinational conglomerate headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut. The General Electric Company, or GE (NYSE: GE) is a multinational American technology and services conglomerate incorporated in the State of New York. In terms of market capitalization, GE is the world's second largest company.
GE's divisions include GE Commercial Finance, GE Industrial, GE Infrastructure, GE Consumer Finance, GE Healthcare, and NBC Universal, an entertainment company. Employment across India exceeds more than 13000 employees. GE's revenues in India are approximately US $ 1.7 billion (Rs.7604 crores). It exports over $1 billion in products and services.
Thanks & Regards
|Human Resource Management Group| Softspin Services Pvt. Ltd. [www.softspins.com]
|Contact Direct: 020 - 32901365 | Email: email@example.com |