mail cv to: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
• Graduate/Post graduate in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication.
• 3-5 years of the professional experience and 1-2 years of Technical Leadership. Previous experience with large complex software products and experience in medium to large scale software architecture and design.
• Formal knowledge of Software architecture and design.
• Understanding of multithreading, memory management and Windows operating system concepts.
• Should have worked on C# / .NET and VC++. The ability to write code, that is, hands on programming.
• The ability to quickly come up to speed in a large code base using a mix of technologies is required.
• Configuration management (like ClearCase), Defect Tracking Tool (like ClearQuest).
• Working knowledge of software testing and product development processes and methods. A passion for quality is required.
• Good organization, written and verbal communication skills.
Desired (any or many of these):
• Working knowledge on Java.
• The ability to sort through apparently conflicting requirements to produce a requirement specification and design
• Product development engineering experience.
• Academic/working knowledge of product development processes and methods
Job Responsibilities :
• Provide technical leadership in Team India PSPL Solutions group as an Individual Contributor.
• Involve in the product definition and design.
• Interact effectively with Product Marketing (representatives of the customers) to establish market needs and product/process definition.
• Understand the new emerging technologies in the industry and ability to apply them to our business needs.
• Accurately sets schedules for projects, identifies project risks and generates alternatives/recommendations to remove risk. Work on assigned modules (design, software engineering, implementation, code review, unit testing)
• Work closely with program software team and Functional Manager / Program Manager. Provide engineering information to the Technical documentation team.
• Focus on quality deliverables with high accountability and commitment to program objectives
• Responsible for managing all technical documentation required in the software development process like software requirements specifications, software design descriptions, verification and validation plans
• Review test plans for each level of software verification, including unit tests, functional tests, integration tests, and system tests. Perform peer review and peer testing of software work products
• Suggests new approaches to work (e.g. Process Improvement.)
Job Location : Bangalore