Hope you find this mail in Great Spirit!!!
Requesting couple of minutes of your time to read through this mail.
This is Diya from SSN. We are specialized in providing Software Professionals to the MNCs based in India for various positions right from Programmer, Sr. Analyst, Project Leader, Technical Architect, Project Manager to Delivery Head.
As a practice and policy - To safeguard the interest of the candidates we do not process the profile of any candidate till we personally speak to them or mail them the requirements and take the consent of the candidate hence you can assure that your profile is in safe hands.
Kindly find below the job specifications
Job Location : Mumbai
6+ years of object-oriented design and development experiences in C++ server applications on
2. 3+ years in building front-office order management (cash, PT, algo) or exchange connectivity components
3. UNIX/Linux shell scripting
4. Financial Industry IT experiences
5. Bachelors (or above) degrees in Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics or Computing
Optional skills and Knowledge
6. Exchange Connectivity or Order management system (OMS) development experience in one or more of the following Asia Ex-Japan markets: Hong Kong / Korea / Singapore / Indonesia / Malaysia / Philippine / Thailand
7. FIX knowledge - understand application / session level FIX protocol
8. Experience in facing off with Equities Front-office business and support Front-office systems
9. FIX engine setup and configuration knowledge (Appia, InfoReach El Trader, Transact Tools)
10. Familiarity with message-driven systems (Tibco, SmartSocket, JMS), sockets, threads and shared memory
11. Familiarity with GLTrade's exchange connectivity systems
12. "End-to-End" familiarity with Cash Front-office systems (Connectivity, OMS and Exchange connectivity) would be a big plus.
13. Infrastructure (framework) development experiences for OMS and Exchange Connectivity
GL Trade or Royal Blue Fidessa experiences a big plus
The specific responsibilities are:
1. Design and Development on Asia-Ex/Japan Exchange Connectivity systems
2. Design and development infrastructure or application programs to improve the order/execution throughput and resilience of the applications to meet ever growing business demands
3. Provide 3rd Level "Rotational" support on the responsible applications which involves limited morning and night support. Also participate in some week-end market rehearsal
4. Ensure consistent functional and technical design of the Asia Exchange Connectivity component;deliver clear and concise technical design documentation and program codes.
5. Evaluate tools and approaches for FIX exchange simulators, FIX routers and load balancers This is a critical role that will bring high impact to the Equities business. It will bring the candidate exposure to critical exchange connectivity development to the Asia-Ex region. This is a demanding C++ Exchange Connectivity system development position, candidates should have strong desire to learn and succeed.
If you want to work with this requirement pls send your cv with your some details
Like your current CTC :
Your Exp CTC :
Notice Period :
If you don"t go after what you want, youll never have it. If you don"t ask, the answer is always no.
If you don"t step forward, you"re always in the same place...
So Move ahead...
Thanks & Regards
"Silence is more eloquent than words."
Staff Service Net Mumbai|
Goregaon, Mumbai - 97
Cont: (D) +022-67135118|
Mail :firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ssn.co.in
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now