We have excellent opportunities with JP Morgan Chase IT Development Center in Mumbai.
Kindly send us your resumes only if you are interested for opportunity in Mumbai
Skill: VC++,MFC with any Database
Total Exp – 3 yrs - 6 yrs
Application Developer FRD
Roles & Responsibilities – include specific functions/ tasks/ performance objectives
Chase Card Services IS organization is looking for a talented and highly motivated individual for a Visual C++ and Java development position supporting client and middleware applications for the call center's credit card processing system. The system runs 24x7 and supports 1000's of simultaneous users in a high volume and mission critical environment across multiple call centers throughout the US and abroad.
• Low-level design, analysis, development, coding, unit testing, debug and documentation for Visual C++ programs that satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects (Java development included as well)
• Utilize Web Services and Java RMI technologies to improve interface/API and significantly enhance integration capability between front-end and back-end systems.
• Keep abreast with the latest developments in C++, Java, and open source technologies; share knowledge with the team and propose adoption of new technology.
• Write high-quality code and related documentation, perform unit testing and adhere to JPMC software development process.
• Participate on or lead cross-functional development/integration projects requiring interaction with end-users and external technology clients.
• Assist the team in supporting the application in QA and production environments.
2. Essential Skills & Experience -- include specifics regarding academic/ professional qualifications (e.g. degree, university, results), # yrs total and # yrs relevant work experience, relevant employers, relevant experience (nature of work/ job functions)
• Demonstrated fluency in C++, Java and Object-Oriented technology along with an understanding of middleware and web integration principles
• Understanding of and experience with full software development lifecycle including functional & technical specification, documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployments.
• Experience with separation of layers between transport, data access (i.e. iBatis, Hybernate), business logic, and presentation technologies
• Knowledge of software application design in UML
• Strong C++, Visual C++ skill set (MFC a plus, Java a plus) - 1 to 5 years experience
• Specific experience with implementing an MVC architecture on a fat client using the Microsoft.net framework a plus
• Understanding of Weblogic, EJB's, JDBC, and Oracle Database
• Understanding of SOAP, Web Services, and XML technologies
• Hands on experience with version control and defect tracking systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with large teams.
3. Preferred Skills & Experience – include specifics, as above:
• Bankcard industry experience – 1 year
• On-shore/off-shore experience
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Superior attention to detail
• Ability to absorb and present complex ideas quickly and accurately
• Ability to produce excellent work under multiple, tight deadlines
• Good prioritization and time management skills
All positions are new positions for projects coming to India and has tremendous potential for growth.
Please send us your resume on email@example.com ASAP or call on 022-24046119, so we can discuss, also provide following details,
Job Type (Permanent OR Contractual):
Willingness to relocate to Mumbai: Y/N
Awaiting your quick response,
Thanks & Regards
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now