Greetings from Liaison Technologies...!!
Opportunity for JAVA Analyst Programmer for Singapore...!!
Position: JAVA Analyst Programmer.
Location – Singapore
Type – Permanent employee
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Specification, design, programming and delivery of high performance components within electronic trading framework (pricing, analytics, execution venue connectivity, market data and trade feeds, automated trading components)
- Performance tuning and trouble-shooting electronic trading systems
- Liaise with support team (post implementation 3rd level support and production releases).
- Write detailed technical specifications based on inputs from BAs and SMEs
- Adhere to SDLC standards, including testing in conjunction with QA function
- Reports to Electronic Trading team lead.
Work Experience Background:
· 3 years commercial Core Java experience designing, building and delivering multithreaded, distributed systems (consideration will be given to exceptional individuals with less experience)
· Demonstrable expertise in troubleshooting multithreaded applications, modern design patterns and the current Java standard
· In depth knowledge of at least one OS
· Practical experience in either .NET or C++ desired
· Preference given to candidates with investment banking experience, preferably front office, or numerical/quantitative experience
· Spring, J2EE, middleware/messaging desired
· RMDS (Oracle or Sybase 2+ years)
· Demonstrable track record of successful delivery
If interested, then send your resume in WORD Format attached alongwith below mentioned details,
1) Current CTC
2) Expected CTC
3) Notice Period
4) Relevant Experience
5) Willingness to relocate to Singapore.
Thanks and Regards,
Ph. 09371913340 / 020-40502568
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now