Please ignore this mail if it is not applicable for you
About the company:
Thomson Reuters is the world"s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world"s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Thomson Reuters employees take pride in providing our customers around the world with information that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and customers we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive - we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Thomson Reuters values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
Request you to please fill in the below mentioned details along with your updated profile:
1. Have you applied to Thomson Reuters earlier? Yes/No –
2. This position is based in Bangalore, are you open to Bangalore location? Yes/No–
3. Total years of experience –
4. Relevant experience –
5. Current CTC –
6. Expected CTC –
7. Notice Period –
8. Primary Skills –
9. Secondary Skills –
10. Education Qualification (M.E./M.Tech/B.E./B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc/M.Sc/etc) –
11. University/College Name, year of passing & percentage details –
12. 12th Std percentage, year of passing and college name –
13. 10th Std percentage, year of passing and school name –
14. Any breaks in your education? If yes please mention the reason -
15. Current company & duration –
16. Did you go through the job description? Yes/No –
17. Are you comfortable with the role? Yes/No –
18. Contact Number –
19. Mail ID –
20. Are you willing to work on maintenance project? Yes/No –
ESSENTIAL DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Application Development on the Microsoft .NET platform managed and unmanaged "C++", with main focus on financial data
• Design and development of web services, data collection applications and their components
• Use cutting edge technology to support the gathering of financial information
• Creating production releases for Operations
• Working in close contact with data collection and product management teams
BE/ BTech/ MCA
•Minimum of 5 years experience with software development
•A technically oriented Bachelor's degree is required (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.).
•Working knowledge of .NET/C#, C++, XML/XSL
•Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL
•Working knowledge of ASP.NET / Web Forms / Web Services
•Good communication skills, experience working in a development team
•Knowledge of Developer Express components and tools is a plus.
•Understanding of Financial Markets is a plus
Team - HR
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now