Trust things are fine at your end.
I was trying to reach you to discuss Senior Product Development Engineer position in Citrix,
Kindly let me know your opinion about this position whether you would be interested to pursue your case further for this position. Kindly reach me anytime for more details. And please send me your Updated CV so that I can take your case forward with Citrix,
Please send the following details also:
Current CTC ?
Expected CTC ?
Notice period ?
Kindly, do pass my contact information to your friends/colleagues who might be looking for job change.
Citrix Systems is an American multinational corporation with a focus on software and services specialized in virtualization and remote access software for delivering applications over a network and the Internet. Its website is www.citrix.com
Functional Area : Product Development/Engineering
Preferred Experience : Senior Level
Preferred Education : Masters Degree
Relocation Provided : Yes
- Provide Strong Technical Leadership in Windows Systems Programming (SDK, DDK), Networking, Security (SSL VPN, IPSec VPNs, Granular AAA) and Windows Client side interception/tunneling technologies like Winsock-LSP, TDI, NDIS
- Effectively recruit and hire to build up the Access Gateway team
- Work with and mentor individuals in regards to their professional growth
- Provide on-going performance feedback and quarterly evaluations
- Manage multiple development projects and be able to provide concise status to upper management
- Work with the tech leads to ensure proper planning and risk
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field (e.g. computer science, engineering)
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in networking or security products including program/project management, technical leadership and technical contributor roles.
- A proven ability to lead, mentor and motivate teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Outstanding C programming skills & Systems software + Networking concepts/fundamentals Systems programming experience and SDK and DDK programming in Windows.
- Exposure to all stages of Software Development Life-cycle: design, development, testing, debugging. ?
- Understanding of Windows Client side interception/tunneling technologies like Winsock-LSP, TDI, NDIS
- Experience with HTTP Content aware switching, acceleration & secure Access embedded products(SSL & IPSEC VPNs, granular AAA, etc) or similar products will be a plus.
Desk +91.80.4022 1612
Pylon Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
# 19,?Raga?,KHB MIG Colony, 17th Main, 8th Block,
Koramangala, Bangalore ? 560095
Board No. +91.80.4022 1600
Sent by RMS