opening with Supportsoft as well as EMC for the senior software Engineer.
Kindly find below the details,
Senior Software Engineer
Develop, test & debug software features, applications and solutions.
Take ownership of a module and review against goals to provide status reports.
Deliver software applications and solutions within the set schedule with high degree of quality and that are extensible and scalable.
Establish self as having strong skills in at least one area of specialty.
Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation.
Identify potential enhancements, design, develop and implement software applications and solutions in conjunction with the Product Development Manager or designate.
Write and review documentation needed for usage, maintenance and installation of applications and solutions.
B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.E from an accredited university or college (domestic and international) with a minimum 4-8 years experience in the software industry.
Must be proficient in development environments, debugging tools and source control systems.
Excellent written, verbal, presentation and communication skills. Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Participates in design, development and testing of EX/associated products.
- Analyze and resolve defects in existing software for regularly scheduled maintenance releases as well as patch releases.
- Work with members of the EX team including QA and Customer Support to resolve technical issues.
- Interprets, reviews and authors technical documents including design specifications, functional specifications, and detailed design documents.
- Provides status of deliverables and progress updates
- Accountable for delivery of subsystem, anticipate issues and addresses proactively.
- Implement features using a variety of technologies, including C++, WIN32 API, COM, DCOM, ATL, STL, Windows Multithreading & Visual Studio.
& guide few team members. Mentor
- B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- 5-10 or more years of advanced programming experience in C++, WIN32 API, COM, DCOM, ATL, STL, Windows Multithreading, Visual Studio and RDBMS.
- Excellent troubleshooting & debugging skills.
- Experience on various Debugging Tools is a must.
- Knowledge of Clear Case & Clear Quest will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Windows architecture and internals
- Work experience with an Archiving product would be a plus.
- Experience on MAPI would be a plus.
- Has good interpersonal skills
Kindly revert back if your interested, for further process.