1) Job Title (with Grade): AM Payroll Accounting – E4
- CA/ICWA with 2-3 yrs of work experience in Accounting.
- Work experience of 1-2 yrs in Payroll Accounting.
- Handling the payroll processing on SAP platform.
- EPR Exposure- SAP/ORACLE.
This role gives candidate a unique opportunity to manage the entire payroll accounting function of the Gurgaon operations of Aricent Technologies.
Responsible for centralization of the payroll processing at Aricent Technologies
Experience: CA with min 4 yrs of post qualification experience or CA/ ICWA (Inter) with 10 yrs of work experience.
Qualifications: CA or CA/ICWA Inter
Skill’s Required: Strong Accounting, communication skills.
Others (If any)
2) Job Title (with Grade): Senior Executive-Quality (E2)
The selected person would play the role of software quality assurance specialist for a group of projects.
(a) Helping the project manager to define the process requirements
(b) Conducting periodic audits to ensure compliance against processes.
(c) Collecting and analyzing project level metrics
(d) Making presentations to senior management and customer on a periodic basis, on the quality trend for the project.
Experience: 1-3 years of work experience in Quality related systems/processes of IT/Telecom companies.
Qualifications: Should be a B.Tech or MBA or MTQM
Skill’s Required: Working knowledge of ISO, CMM, Basic statistical techniques.
Others (If any)
3) Job Title (with Grade): Technical Trainers-E2/E3
- Will be primarily responsible for teaching assigned Learning Units as well as trainee project execution and mentoring of multiple small groups.
- Will be self sufficient in handling his/her own training sessions.
- Will assist senior faculty (to whom assigned) in preparing training material, doing content research and all preparatory tasks for conducting a module.
- Will also assist in project mentoring for Trainee Projects
Experience: Typically 2-5 years of relevant experience,
Qualifications: 4 Years full time Engineering or affiliated graduation: BE, B.Tech, MCA, BSc. (Tech/CS/Engg.) in Electronics & Communications or Computer Science, Information Technology
Others (If any)
4) Job Title (with Grade): Manager-Facilities (Projects) – E5
Will be Setting up New Projects/ Facilities Acquisition & Infrastructure Establishment.
Monitoring the Laid Down Infrastructure Standards as Per Approved Designs.
Managing and leading various functions including Procurement, Facility/ Property Mgmt, Lease & Agreements Mgmt.
Vendor Development and SLA Formulation & Adherence.
Monthly Budget Planning and Tracking Deviations.
Experience: Should have 10-15 yrs exp in managing projects, budgets and vendor management.
Qualifications: B.E or B. Arch
5) Job Title (with Grade): Assistant Manager-Technical Documentation – E$
- Design and create production-ready technical documents
- Review documents for correctness of language, structure, presentation strategy, context relevance and technology.
- Use Adobe Frame Maker *Ability to imbibe, conform to and improve quality processes Ability to review documents for defects and track defects to closure (senior TW only) Ability to mentor team members (senior TW only)
- Create and track project schedules, and take independent corrective action in case of variance.
- Provide technical support to authoring teams by acting as the interface between TWG and Engg.
- Mentor junior members of the team in the areas mentioned above
Experience: 5-7 years
Qualifications: B.Sc. /M.Sc. with formal education in IT, B.E., B.Tech, MCA, MBA, PMP
6) Job Title (with Grade): Assistant Manager-Marketing – E4
- To manage marketing services function for BUs . Sound knowledge of Marketing communications Branding, creation of brand elements.
- The person will be responsible for the conceptualization, design, content, printing etc of all marketing/communication collaterals including brochures, flyers, posters, folders, etc. And managing the agencies responsible for the same.
- To take the brief from internal customer and churn out the requisite output in agreed time frame, while adhering Aricent brand standards.
- The person will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, content and printing of Aricent newsletters and also for planning the launch of new ones in the future.
- The person will be responsible for managing the advertising agency and ensuring quality advertisements/collateral are designed and released by them in the best possible media options.
- The person would be responsible for conceptualizing various web related promotions to achieve the objectives of Aricent and to maximize the benefits of the steps.
Experience: 6-7 years
Qualifications: B.E., M.B.A.
7) Job Title (with Grade): Lead Executive-Business Administration – E3
- Excel automation support for Various Analysis across different databases
- Working with various teams on driving accuracy of data in systems
- Expertise in Analytics & VB (advanced-Excel) to take over managing all the data that we will have from the systems that we are setting up. This person would be a helper in all project capstone modules & would work on driving their compliance. Additionally a lot of analysis needs to be done with the data generated from these systems to ensure the accuracy of this data & to drive reporting & management usage of this information. Eventually this person will manage dataflow into the dashboard and continue to help in improving system efficiencies.
Experience: 2-5 years
Qualifications: MBA in Finance