Job Title: .net/C# Developer-Senior
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 6 months
The developer will work closely with the development team and business analysts to implement new features, enhancements, and fixes for a large and complex portfolio management system. The job will include working on legacy application development in C++ and C# as well as some new development. The right candidate will have a combination of strong VC++/C# development, some experience with SQL, have strong object oriented design skills and be a strong advocate for best development practices.
8+ years experience successfully developing applications for Windows platforms using Microsoft technologies
• Strong skills with C#, .Net, VC++, MFC
• Experience with SQL desired
• Strong design skills with proven track record of well engineered design
• Strong communications, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are necessary. Ability to interact and communicate well with business partners and technology teams is required.
• Good estimation skills with ability to provide reasonable estimates
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus.
• BS or MS in computer science or related technical field
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (510) 252-1500 Ext.215, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
Artech is a global IT Consulting company with over 25 Fortune 500 customers. You may visit our website at www.artechinfo.com to learn more about us.