from one of the prestigious recruitment organization from India having its presence in US as well. We did go through the profile of yours over the web and found that your profile actually matches with the profile required by our few of our prestigious customers based in Indian Silicon Valley, Bangalore. If you are willing to work for
the same...Kindly go through the email below.
We are recruiting for Major IT customers in India.
Client - YAHOO
Principal Engineer (12071)
1. Completely responsible for the serving system for ImageSearch.
2. Adding features to the backend.
3. Large Scale systems Scaling and performance
4. Planning and executing on backend projects.
5. Interfacing with operations for planning
Looking for a good team player who can mentor and take the backend team to new heights.
Mandatory: Distributed computing, performance & Scalability, Search Engine or Database technologies, C++/Java, Unix
Experience: 7+ years
Preferred: Search Engine expertise, Internationalization
Image Search is completely handled out of Bangalore and supports 35 Internationals and is a property which gets millions of PVS per day and is one of the top 10 Search engines in the world in terms of traffic
* Build tools, technologies, and infrastructure such as forensics, instrumentation, and performance monitoring
* Do this in the context of advertising systems, characterized by massive scale of tens of thousands of servers operating in multiple data centers distributed worldwide
* Design such systems to be highly scalable, high performance, and fault tolerant
Minimum Job Qualifications
* Strong C/C++ programming skills
* Strong UNIX skills
* Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Familiarity with large scale, fault tolerant, high performance systems
Preferable Job Qualifications
* 3-5 years of commercial software development
* BS/MS in CS (or equivalent)
Location - Bangalore
Kindly send us your resume, if you meet any of the above skills Ps do email this requirement to your friends and peers, is they feel interested, they can process the CVs ! also.
AMD Consultan! ts